Underground Wellness

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What a Difference a Year Makes

Last year at this time a was packing a bag and getting ready to head to the Mayo Clinic. It was freezing and we were just a few days a way from the biggest snow storm to hit the area in years. This year I have made great strides in my health and it is 57 degrees out. What a difference a year makes. In a few weeks I will be graduating from a one year distance learning program as a health coach. At my worst, when all else had failed, I turned to this school in hopes of answers to my rapidly declining health. I got those answers and so much more. I will forever be greatful for what this school has given me. For the next few days this school is giving me the opportunity to give one person a $1000.00 scholarship. If you are interested in learning more, please leave a comment below. This will only be available through Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment