Underground Wellness

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Taking Stock

As the new year gets into full swing, I've been taking some down time. I do not make new year's resolutions, but every few months I do take a step back and take stock of what is serving me. Life is every changing and with so many things always going on around us I find it helpful to really look at what is working and what is not. Like an inventory of sorts. This needs to be taken off the menu, this needs to stay, and this needs to be added. By doing this several times a year, I can stay on top of things as they come instead of feeling overwhelmed by trying to take on several new ideas that I am not prepared for once a year. With that said, I have spent the past week doing a reevaluation on the homefront. Picking up some routines that have fallen by the wayside in the flurry of activity surrounding the holidays. Tossing out old items and ideas to make room for new items and ideas. This works wonderfully for me. I have taken this opportunity to add some new and exciting avenues to both my personal and professional agendas. Over the next few weeks I'll give you a more detailed look at how taking stock can really be beneficial to keeping things running smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment