Underground Wellness

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is Life Getting in the Way of Living?

I love those rare moments when everything just seems to come together. It all started with a new arrival at the library that I just had to check out. In the flurry of activity around my house, the book sat in the corner. I would reminded myself to pick it up before it needed to be returned, but there it sat. Then along comes the new issue of Where Women Cook and there it is, front and center. So I finally opened the book and what an amazing book it is. With in the first few pages I realized what had been niggling in the back of my mind lately. Sometimes we get so caught up in the details of life that we forget to live. There are those days that I zero in so much on WHAT I am feeding my family that I forget that it is more about HOW I feed my family. I would like to encourage you to take a moment and so what areas in your life may just be getting in the way of truly living. What we serve is important, but don't forget to include how we serve it. The winter season of Where Women Cook also featured an article by Clean Food author Terry Walters and raw chef Sarma Melngailis, among others. I am feeling inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment